There are almost no children in Ukraine who were spared by the war. Someone was forced to run away from home, someone was separated from their parents, someone lost the opportunity to receive necessary treatment or rehabilitation. Even the need to periodically hide in bomb shelters during air raids and passively watch war events on the news can strongly affect a child’s psyche. That is why we try to respond to the various needs of children, listen to them and provide help in a timely, professional manner and according to their requests.
- we work on overcoming stress and preventing post-traumatic syndrome in children;
- together with parents we discuss the approach and form of assistance for every child;
- we believe that the best results in coping with children’s trauma can be achieved with the help of professionals;
- we use only safe non-traumatic psychological interventions in our work;
- we work together with children and for children.
We are for the future where children are not victims of war, but free and happy citizens.
The program of psychosocial support and rehabilitation is implemented through: